Tairua Library is excited to announce that we will be trialing this service here at Tairua.
Are you interested in learning about:
• Internet Banking – how to use and keep safe online
• Keeping in touch with friends and family with social media apps like Snapchat, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp
• Setting up and using e-books
• Designing and formatting CVs and job applications
• Setting up your new phone or device
• Or a particular tech issue that you need assistance with
4th Thursday of each month
Time: Book a timeslot between 11am and 2pm
Where: Tairua Library
We can provide free training and tech support one-on-one; to assist you as you need it.
Shana Allan, our resident nerd at Thames Library, will be coming across for our session.
Appointments can be made for 11am onwards. Ring Tairua Library on 864 7960 to book a slot and let Shana help you get your technology to do what you want it to do!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will record your visit details. If you are feeling unwell please let us know and we will reschedule your session to when you are feeling better.