Buying or Selling a Property?

If you're thinking of buying or selling a property, here's information on LIM reports, GIS mapping and consent notices.

The BRANZ website is more up-to-date with information on the Building Standards including Corrosion, Earthquake, Wind and Climate Zones.

Council does not provide design advice. It does, in respect of natural phenomena, provide some information or the location of some sources of information that can be used as guidance. In all cases site specific analysis must be undertaken for building projects by the design professionals.